Cookie Cutter Halloween
September came and went; that can only mean one thing – Halloween and all of the ensuing holidays are filling up all of the retail stores! I guess it’s time to stop denying that the year has flown by and bring out the holiday stamps at long last. Fall is my favorite season and I love the deeper colors that go with it, don’t you?
When I saw that the new Retro Rubber challenge was to use lace, ribbon or twine, I thought of the really cute new twines that I hadn’t used yet. Cookie Cutter Halloween is a brand new stamp set in the new holiday catalog and I wanted to pair it with an older Halloween photopolymer stamp set that came out as a special release in September 2013. It just retired and at last check was still available in the Clearance Rack for $6.98! The images and sentiments are wonderful for Halloween cards, don’t you think? The large leaf was cut from a scrap of corrugated paper left over from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. Those kits have some really great products that are very often exclusive to the kits and not found anywhere else in our catalog. Just one more reason to really love subscribing to Paper Pumpkin!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Cookie Cutter Halloween, Bite Me
- Paper: Halloween Night Specialty DSP, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink: Memento Black
- Cool Tools: Word Bubbles Framelits, Leaflets Framelits, Cookie Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch
- Finishing Touch: Halloween Night Baker’s Twine
- Copic Sketch Markers: C5, YR16
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, October 7th.
- We require stamps older than one year. New papers/dies are great – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year anddescribe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No back-linking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with others but in order to be eligible to be one of our Top Five winners, you may not have submitted to more than 10 total.
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Want to know What’s New with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu!! Until next time,
Stampin’ Up! Supply List