Thank you for joining us for the August Pals Blog Hop. Even though it’s only August we want to provide some inspiration for your upcoming holiday projects. This month’s blog hop will showcase new products from the 2013 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the new stamps, new punches and other accessories!
You should have just left stop number 4 on the Pals Hop – Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Welcome to my new blog, Secret Stamper! Have you ever needed a card but just couldn’t find the time to make it? Have too many Holiday cards to make? Are you planning a graduation/shower party and want invitations? Let me help! I would love to make your cards and invitations for you! My blog is still under construction but if you need any help, just email me at email@example.com and let me know what you want. I give 20% discounts on orders over 10 cards/invitations.
I am so excited to be able to join the Blog Hop featuring the new Holiday Mini Catalog, which is absolutely stunning and full of inspiration for beginners and experienced alike! I loved the Joyful Christmas stamp set the moment I saw it. It has the ability to be very simple as well as very intricate. First, I started by stamping with VersaMark and heat embossing with white embossing powder on both cherry cobbler and primrose petals cardstock. I fussy cut them, curled the ends out just a little for dimension and added pearls to the center.
The poinsettia is adhered to always artichoke cardstock that was dry embossed with the fancy fan embossing folder, which is my absolute favorite. This really sets off the flower, doesn’t it? The gate fold card was very easy and adds that touch for a special holiday card. I used the new beautiful cherry cobbler ribbon on the right side for a nice touch, both closed and opened.
The new Season of Style Designed Series Paper Stack was continued on the inside of the card and is so convenient to use. It comes in four patterns that all coordinate well together. You should give it a try!
It’s All in the Details
Paper: Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack (132181), Cherry Cobbler CS (119685), Always Artichoke (105119), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (126966), VersaMark (102283)
Stamp Set: Joyful Christmas (Wood 131802/Clear 131802), Sweet Essentials (Wood 132085/Clear 126457)
Cool Tools: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), Heat Tool (129053)
Finishing Touch: White Embossing Powder (109132), Cherry Cobbler 1″ Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (132135), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
The next stop is Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter, stop number 6 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month! Until then,
Keep calm and craft on!
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper <=== You are HERE!
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Amy Williams at Stampin’ on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at Ezpeasycards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Lynn Kolcun at Stampin with Avery’s Owlery
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit