Thank you for joining us for the September Pals Blog Hop. This month we are showcasing projects made with the Stampin’ Up! tools we love.
You should have just left stop number 3 on the Pals Hop – Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
School Tools! Any crafter will tell ya that it is the tools that makes crafting super fun! I absolutely cannot pick a favorite because I am a tool ADDICT! Absolutely anything that makes stamping faster and more creative is a MUST HAVE on my list. That said, the tool that really made my project super fast and fun today is the Stampin’ Trimmer. Here is my project:
I found this tutorial for the coffee cup and knew that I would make it someday because I love coffee so much and it is such a cute candy holder, don’t you think? The trimmer made this project so incredibly easy because I could do all of the cutting and scoring with the same tool. The cup handle was made using circle framelits. I just finished my gift off with a cellophane bag of candy, tied it with a ribbon and button and Voila! It was done in just minutes! Want a closer look?
The card is easily layered and also very quick to put together because of my Big Shot and oval framelits. All I did to vintage it up a little is sponge the edges.
So, I hope you enjoyed my little thank you gifts! I bet there is someone in your life who would really appreciate it, too! Whether you like coffee or tea, we gotcha covered.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Sets: Perfect Blend, Tea Party
- Paper: Afternoon Picnic DSP, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry cardstock
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry
- Cool Tools: Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Oval Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Label Bracket Punch, Modern Label Punch
- Finishing Touch: Pear Pizzazz Satin Ribbon, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Pearl Basic Jewels, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Baker’s Twine
The next stop is Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery, stop number 5 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you soon!
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Shirley Sumption at Look at My Cute Stuff
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper <—— YOU ARE HERE!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Maria Flores at Maria’s Sandbox
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Prettypaprecards.com
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’