Happy Day – the perfect stamp set for the nicest day of the week! Lots of people love Fridays and Saturdays but Sunday is my favorite. It is always just a relaxing day for me – my errands have been done and my daughter, who is a hostess at a restaurant on Friday and Saturday nights, is home. It’s nice to be together! So, here is my card on my favorite day:
This stamp set can celebrate any happy occasion! I also love this color combination! Here is the best part of this card – it’s holds a gift card in the pocket!
It looks so cute with the gift card and when the gift card is long gone, the card is still as pretty.
Tip of the Day: The Pansy stamp set and punch are lots of fun together! Just make sure you stamp the flower on the paper the way it is on the picture of the stamp set container so the punch will line up correctly.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Happy Day, Sketched Birthday
- Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Whisper White Cardstock, In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, VersaMark, White Embossing Powder
- Cool Tools: Pansy Punch, Big Shot, Bitty Banner Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Button & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay, Crisp Cantaloupe Marker, Delicate Details Lace Tape
So, what is YOUR favorite day of the week? I would love to hear yours! If you are interested to win some fantastic BLOG CANDY, please leave me a comment and subscribe to my blog. I will pick a lucky winner at the end of the month and the more comments you leave, the better your chances to win.
I hope you see something on my card today that inspires you to play on your favorite day, no matter when it is. Until Tuesday when I hope you will join the Pals for a super fun blog hop,
Keep calm and craft on!