Secret Garden was one of those sets in the Spring catalog that knocked my socks off! I really love everything in that stamp set and the fact that Stampin’ Up! made it so versatile with the coordinating framelits just made it even easier to love. Now, the Pals Paper Arts challenge is using three colors that are just meant to be together – Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla. I stamped the flowers with VersaMark, then embossed with white embossing powder. The watercolored flowers really turned out pretty!
Tip of the Day: When watercoloring, add color just a little at a time to get the right look.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Secret Garden, Everything Eleanor, Best of Birthdays
- Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Watercolor
- Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, VersaMark
- Cool Tools: Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter
- Finishing Touch: Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Subtle Candy Dots, White Embossing Powder
So, I hope you liked my card today. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think! If you subscribe to my blog and leave me a comment in the month of September, there may be a wonderful box of blog candy coming your way! Come back soon! Until then,
Keep calm and craft on!