Zoo Babies is one of the cutest stamp sets that Stampin’ Up! has so you really just have to have it. I have used it for new baby cards but this is for a birthday and it has got to be the most fun card I have EVER made! I love it and just have to show it to you right now!
Do you see the balloons? I used two of the stamps from My Paper Pumpkin and heat embossed them with white embossing powder then punched them out with the small oval punch. The fun part was using my Bigz Peekaboo Frames! I just recently purchased it and thought this would be the perfect time to bring it out of its wrapper. Now, what do I do? Well, what kid wouldn’t be thrilled to find zoo babies behind the doors?
Well, I love how this card turned out but I would like your opinion, so please leave me a comment! Kids’ cards are so much fun to make. Which stamp set says “kids” to you? I hope you find time to play with your stamps this week! I know you will be glad you did. Until then,
Keep calm and craft on,
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Zoo Babies, Remembering Your Birthday
- Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky cardstock
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Versa Mark
- Cool Tools: Big Shot, Bigz Peekaboo Frames, Small Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch
- Finishing Touch: Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, White Embossing Powder