What pretty colors for the Pals Paper Arts challenge this week! I love them!! Have you checked it out yet? I thought it was time for an elegant card, but one that can be for any occasion and any time of year. The Best of Flowers stamp set is such a pretty collection, so it begged for me to bring it out and play!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Sets: Best of Flowers (#133342 available in Clear), Best of Greetings (#133485 available in Clear)
- Paper: Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, So Saffron and Whisper White cardstocks
- Ink: Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, VersaMark
- Cool Tools: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
- Finishing Touch: Pearls Basic Jewels, Regal Candy Dots, Natural Trim Ribbon, Hemp Twine (retired), Markers in So Saffron and Always Artichoke, Clear Embossing Powder
Tip of the Day: You probably can’t tell from my photo but the flower was embossed in Always Artichoke! It really is very pretty. All you have to do is first VersaMark your stamp then place the stamp in the ink color of your choice. Then cover the image with clear embossing powder and heat emboss. Easy-Peasy! After that was done, I used my markers to add color to the non-stamped areas.
I was going to post this card tomorrow but decided to give you all one last chance to enter the contest for blog candy from last Tuesday’s blog hop. I am giving away the Halloween Bash stamp set and looking through my craft room for more goodies, so if you didn’t leave a comment on my Halloween Tri-Fold card, do so TODAY!! The announcement for the winner is TOMORROW!
I also wanted to mention that the Clearance Rack has new items in it, as well as current DSP for discounted prices this week only. Lots going on!! If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know! I really appreciate your support and always enjoy your comments. The wonderful Halloween memories that you all shared were terrific! Until next time,
Keep calm and craft on!