Thank you for joining us for the Pals Halloween Blog Hop. We hope you enjoy our virtual trick-or-treat hop where you will either learn great tricks for your creative projects or enjoy a blog candy treat.
You should have just left stop number 19 on the Pals Hop – Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I have a confession to make – Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but I LOVED making this tri-fold card! If you are wanting to make a WOW card – a card that really packs a punch – this is very easy to assemble and is both a card and home decor. I could explain it to you but I really think the easiest way for you to make one is to follow this diagram. It really is easy with the Stampin’ Up! Trimmer and Scoring Tool. And the battery-operated tea-lights, wrapped in Witches’ Brew Washi Tape, makes the openings super-spooky!!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Sets: Halloween Happiness, Best of Halloween, Mixed Medley, Halloween Bash, Designer Typeset Polymer, Notable Alphabet
- Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Witches’ Brew DSP
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Silver Metallic Encore Pad, So Saffron
- Cool Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch
- Finishing Touch: Googlies (retired), Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
So, this is a great blog hop month so I thought I would give you a bonus idea!
This luminary was very quick and easy to put together – just 4″ squares of DSP and vellum. I used the circle framelit so I could place it exactly where I wanted it on all sides. I stamped the vellum with the DSP in place so I knew exactly where I wanted to put it. Then it was just a matter of punching holes and attaching all of the sides with ribbon. Super fun and fast!! To keep it safe, I have the battery-operated tea-lights on the inside.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Halloween Bash
- Paper: Witches’ Brew DSP
- Ink: Black Stazon
- Cool Tools: Circle Framelit, Corner Rounder, Crop-a-dile (retired)
- Finishing Touch: Pumpkin 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
Now, for the Blog Candy! I had so much fun with the stamp set Halloween Bash and LOVE the fact that it coordinates with punches, so I decided I would share the joy. Please leave me a comment (located under the date at the top of this post) by 12:00 AM EDT Thursday, October 9th on this blog post and you will be entered into the drawing. I would love to know what your Halloween traditions are and what is your favorite memory of Halloween growing up!
The next stop is Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping, stop number 21 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Keep calm and craft on!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Lisa Davis at Cherry Street Paper Treats
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper <——-YOU ARE HERE!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Margaret Moody at Margaret Moody