Thank you for joining us for the November Pals Blog Hop. We are thankful you are visiting today and hope you enjoy our thank you inspired projects.
You should have just left stop number 12 on the Pals Hop – Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness.com. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
We just made plans for Thanksgiving so we won’t be cooking at my house this year (I am NOT complaining!). The only reason that I was looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner at my house was to use my Thankful Tablescape Kit, which I absolutely love! So I sat down to play with the kit to see what else I could make with it and I really hope you like my card.
Now, the kit is large so there is so much more you can do with it, so I made this banner:
I also wanted to show you how cute it would be if you have a vertical space:
Tip of the Day: To help keep the vertical banner hang straight, I made the loop at the top a little different. I thought it would be easier for you to see it close up:
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit Bundle SAVE 15% (#133341), or purchase separately: Thankful stamp set (#133313), Thankful Tablescape Simply Created (#133463), Morning Post Alphabet, Wonderfall
- Paper: Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar (leaf on card), all other paper supplies were part of the kit
- Ink: Crumb Cake (used to distress leaves), Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar
- Cool Tools: Adorning Accents Edgelits (on the banner base), Autumn AccentsBigz
- Finishing Touch: Burlap Ribbon, Twine (from banner kit), Linen Thread (from Tablescape Kit), Epic This and That Designer Washi Tape, Vintage SU brads and natural button
So, I still have more supplies in this kit to use! I can’t wait to use the rest of it! It is so much fun to use since it is all cut and ready to go – truly perfect for the crafter with a busy life like mine! Which banner do you like best – vertical or horizontal? Won’t you please take a moment and let me know in a comment?
The next stop is Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy, stop number 14 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – I am working on some really fun projects so I hope you come back soon! Until then,
Keep calm and craft on!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampinmojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper YOU ARE HERE!
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Lisa Davis at Cherry St. Paper Treats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at Sue’s R n R Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys in Schertz