Have you ever been at a loss for that last minute gift for that certain person who calls you two days before Christmas and just insists that you get together for the holidays? Oh goodness, now I have to give them a GIFT? You have no idea what to give them and it won’t be that special, thoughtful gift that you are known to give to those you love. This really eats at you – what can I DO? Well, Stampin’ Up! has the best gift boxes that you can decorate in a jiffy, making that last minute gift something totally awesome and remembered for years to come!
I decorated this box very easily with the Festive Flurry Ornament Kit. It is all ready to put together. I just did a little stamping, punching and in little time at all, my last minute gift looks completely gorgeous in its one-of-a-kind package. Here is the front panel that I decorated as well.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamps: Christmas Collectibles (#131772 Wood or #131775 Clear), Calm Christmas (#132736 Wood or #132739 Clear), Christmas Messages (#131790 Wood or #131793 Clear)
- Ink: Silver Metallic Encore Pad (#132142)
- Paper: Winter Frost Specialty DSP (#132341), Island Indigo (#122923), Silver Glitter Paper (#124005)
- Cool Tools: Big Shot (#113439), Christmas Ornament Punch (#132152), Festive Flurry Framelits Dies (#132193), Window Frames Collection Framelits (#129021)
- Finishing Touch: Extra-Large Gift Box (#132147), Festive Flurry Ornament Kit (#135813), Silver 1/8″ Ribbon (#132137), Frosted Finishes Embellishments (#132150), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (#119246), Tea Lace Paper Doilies (#129399)
I hope you liked my gift box and would love to hear from you! The Holiday Mini Catalog will be ending on January 2nd. There were so many fantastic products and BUNDLES in this catalog and many items will be gone FOREVER. If you are interested in ordering anything before that happens, just click my SHOP button at the top of my blog.
During this time of year, I want to make sure that you all know that I appreciate your visits to my blog! My blog has been under some construction over the last couple of weeks and I certainly learned a lot about blogging during this time. I have some really exciting projects that I have been working on and can’t wait for you to see them! Until then, Happy Holidays and
Keep calm and craft on!