I really loved Dawn Olchefske’s sampler and thought it would be a great way to do my February tabletop display. I began by choosing my paper patterns from the Fresh Print DSP from the Celebrate the Everyday catalog. The overall size of my sampler is 6″ x 6″ with the squares starting at 1 3/4″ in Real Red and Coastal Cabana cardstock, then 1 1/2″ DSP. The stamped images are 1 1/4″ Whisper White cardstock. I then went through my extensive stamp set collection (best part of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, right?) and started to fill in each square. There is something here for everyone in my family, little remembrances that they should all love and appreciate!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Sets: Vivid Vases (Wood #133818), Crazy, Mixed-Up Love (Wood# 131068/Clear #131071), Sent with Love (retired), P.S. I Love You (retired)
- Paper: Fresh Prints DSP Stack (#132996), Real Red (#102482), Coastal Cabana (#131297), Whisper White (#100730)
- Ink: Early Espresso (#126974), Real Red (#126949), Coastal Cabana (#131175)
- SU Tools: Bracket Label Punch (#132153), Postage Stamp Punch (#122344), Small Heart Punch (#177193), Large Heart Punch (#119883), Starburst Framelits (#132967), 1 1/4″ Circle Punch (#119861)
- Finishing Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246)
So, another month is finished! I hope you enjoyed my sampler today and, if you did, would you take a moment and leave me a comment? I enjoy hearing from you and would love to know your ideas for my March display. You will also be entered into my February Blog Candy Giveaway! Don’t forget that Sale-A-Bration is now in full swing and is a great time to save money while you are stocking up on all of your MUST-HAVE products. Are you interested in getting 20% off on your Stampin’ Up! products – on top of the free products? It is so easy to sign-up and I would love for you to join me in this wonderful hobby! Please contact me if you are interested! Don’t delay! There is no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration!
Keep calm and craft on!