Punch art has always been fun to me so the Word Bubble Framelits from the Celebrate the Everyday catalog got me very excited to make this card! I was quite sad when my kids grew out of this stage of cartoon characters and Nick Jr TV shows. I think I enjoyed them as much (or even more) as they did! Elmo here was a breeze to put together with Stampin’ Up!’s punches! The little polka dot paper from the Kaleidoscope DSP in the new catalog was great for this card so I just had to use the new Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (FREE with a $50 order!) in the new Sale-A-Bration catalog. I also used the new Banner Punch, (also FREE with a $50 order) for more fun on this cute card. So, want to see the inside?
I forgot to photograph it before I finished it. I want to start doing a better job on the insides of my cards so I have to share them, right? Now, a photo of the beautiful little 2 year old who received this card today – NORA!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake (Wood #128490, Clear #121958), Morning Post Numbers ( Clear #131841), Party This Way (retired)
- Paper: Kaleidoscope DSP (#132995),Crushed Curry (#131199), Real Red (#102482), Bermuda Bay (#131197), Tangerine Tango (#111349), Whisper White (#100730), Basic Black (#121045)
- Ink: Bermuda Bay (#131171), Real Red (#126949), Tangerine Tango (#126946), Crushed Curry (#131173)
- Cool Tools: Word Bubble Framelits (#132968), Banner Punch (#133519), Scallop Punch (#118874), 1 1/4″, 3/4″, and 1/2″ Circle Punches, Decorative Dots TIEF (#133520)
- Finishing Touch: Real Red 1/8″ Ribbon (#119251), Brights Candy Dots (#130931), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (#118309), Small Heart Punch (#117193)
So, I know this card is quite a departure for me, but what do you think? I bet you have a little one in your circle of family or friends who would love this card! If you like my card, would you please leave me a comment? You will be entered into my Sale-A-Bration Blog Candy Giveaway in February for EVERY comment you make! Easy Peasy way to get FREE products, so don’t delay! And don’t forget to sign up for email notifications and “like” my Facebook page – both of which you can do right here on my blog. If there is anything I can help you with, just send me an email. I would love to help! Till then,
Keep calm and craft on!