Welcome to the Pals February Blog Hop! This month we are excited to share with you what we love about Stampin’ Up! – our stamps, tools, accessories and techniques.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff, #26 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
So glad you are hopping by! I have two projects for you today! Card-making has gotten just a little challenging for me because I am not using my craft room at home right now and have only brought the “essentials.” You get used to having all of your supplies at your fingertips but this promises to be fun because I brought all of my new Stampin’ Up! products from the new catalog and Sale-A-Bration!
I have two projects for you today, both using my new favorite SU tool – the Scallop Topper Tag Punch! My card today is dreaming that Spring could possibly come soon! My card started out with Fresh Prints Paper Stack. There are so many fun prints. Then I layered the absolutely gorgeous Sweet Sorbet DSP (you gotta get it and it’s FREE with a $50 order!). The Scallop Tag Topper Punch turned out so cute with the stretch trim. The flower was punched (7 layers), then moistened, scrunched and left to dry. Once dry, a brad was put through all of the layers and topped with a pearl. Whatcha think?
My new obsession is making the inside of my cards pretty:
All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings (Wood #133182, Clear #133185), Bring on the Cake (Wood #128490, Clear #131958), Happy Watercolor (Wood #133188, Clear #133191)
- Paper: Sweet Sorbet (#133521), Fresh Prints (#132996), Coastal Cabana (#130024), Crisp Cantaloupe (#130021), Whisper White (#100730)
- Ink: Coastal Cabana (#131175), Crisp Cantaloupe (#131175)
- SU Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch (#133324), Scallops Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#132971), Pansy Punch (#130698), Starburst Framelits (#132967), Circle Collections Framelits (#130911)
- Finishing Touch: In Color Boutique Details (#130938), Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffled Stretch Trim (#130021), Linen Thread (#104199), Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247)
Now, onto the FUN gift bag:
I made this fun little gift holder, inspired by Heidi Weaver (www.heidistampinalong.blogspot.com). I changed the dimensions from her instructions to 8.5″ x 5″ sheet of DSP/cardstock and scored at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″ to make the sides. The bottom is scored at 1.5″. Slide the paper into the punch so that the score lines are at the edge of the punch. Remove the other extra paper between the punched sides, then sticky strip it all down. Stamp and decorate to your heart’s content and fill with your little treats – like this:
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Love You More (Wood #133140, Clear #133143), Petite Petals (Wood #133152, Clear #133155)
- Paper: Sweet Sorbet (#133521), Fresh Prints (#132996), Coastal Cabana (#130024)
- Ink: Coastal Cabana (#133175), Calypso Coral (#126983)
- SU Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch (#133324), Ovals Collection Framelits (#129381), Petite Petal Punch (#133322), Owl Builder Punch (#118074)
- Finishing Touch: Coastal Cabana Ruffled Stretch Trim (#130024), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246)
I wanted to point out that the vase was made with the owl builder punch! And the Petite Petals stamp set and punch can be bundled to save 15%! This little bag can be used for anything you want to use. I hope you liked my projects today! The Scallop Topper Tag Punch is very versatile, which makes it so worth the investment. I would love to know what you think of my different uses of this punch so would you please leave me a comment? And, while you are at it, sign up for email notifications and “like” my Facebook page!
The next stop is Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains, #1 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you soon. Till then,
Keep calm and Craft on!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Alison Bilohlavek at ribbon and brad
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper ← YOU ARE HERE 🙂