The Happy Congratulations stamp set just makes me think of summer, don’t you think? I envision backyard parties with sweet iced tea and watermelon surrounded by flowers and butterflies flitting around! Now you know what I was after in this card. I just love how this card turned out with the colors that were in the Pals Paper Arts challenge this week! The challenge uses Rose Red, Blushing Bride and Basic Gray. These colors could be used for many types of cards but I am dreaming of summer right now, trying to be patient with all of the snow falling and on the ground as I type this.
The other stamps used all went with the summer feel. I think the flower in Petal Parade made perfect greenery for trees and bushes. This is one of the FREE stamp sets from Sale-A-Bration when you spend $50 or more! The Label Love stamp set has a sentiment for every occasion! Love that it has a punch, making it so easy to layer! Do you see that little bit of stripes DSP? That is cardstock from the Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelope kit (available only till February 14th). This was a scrap that I had left over from a card that is still in the “works.” I thought it matched great!
The inside of the card should be as thoughtful as the outside! I love this stamp set, See Ya Later, from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I will be using this one all of the time and it’s also free when you purchase $50 of ANY Stampin’ Up! product.
Here are the stamp sets used today (Click the image to purchase!):
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Happy Congratulations (Wood #/Clear #133047), Label Love (Wood #130619/Clear #130622), Petal Parade (Wood #133599/Clear #133602), See Ya Later (Wood #133536/Clear 133536)
- Paper: Basic Gray (#121044), Rose Red (#102544), Whisper White (#100730)
- Ink: Blushing Bride (#131172), Rose Red (#126954), Wild Wasabi (#126959), Basic Gray (#126981), Early Espresso (#126974), Sweet Sayings Cards & Envelope Kit (#134609)
- SU Tools: Label Bracket Punch (#132153)
- Finishing Touch: Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon (#126879), Neutral Candy Dots (#130934)
Are you ready for Spring as much as I am? I hope that this card helps just a little! If you liked my card today, I hope you will take just a moment and leave me a comment. Just a few words will enter you into my Blog Candy Giveaway! And, while you are doing that, also sign up for email notifications and “like” my Facebook page! These are surefire ways of keeping up with what is going on with Stampin’ Up! This company has always got something new that is fun to craft with! I put most of those announcements on my Facebook page and I am trying to boost my followers to get some fun conversations going, so please sign up today! Till then,
Keep calm and craft on!