The Sweetheart Treat Bags are, well, SWEET! I made this card for a special person and luckily they don’t come to my blog – often at least – so publishing it now shouldn’t spoil the surprise! The colors in this card are Read Red and Pool Party. The treat bag, which I trimmed down for this card, is the perfect size for a little treat (but make sure it is wrapped since these bags are not food-safe) or a pretty tag tucked into the opening! I love items that can be used in a variety of ways and occasions, too! The banner on this card comes in the kit as well. I just used two of them, end to end, for fast and easy layering. The flowers from Flower Shop and Petite Petals have their own punches, which, of course, make using them super-easy – stamp, punch and you are DONE with lots of floral patterns from which to choose and draw inspiration. BUNDLE & SAVE 15%: Buy Petite Petals Punch and Stamp Set for $24.50 Wood #134821 and $21.25 Clear #134822.
Here are the stamp sets used here. Just click on any image and you will go to my 24/7 Online Store:
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp sets: Flower Shop (wood #130939, clear #130942), Hello, Lovely (wood #130240, clear #130243), Petite Petals (wood #133152, clear #133155), Affection Collection (retired)
- Paper: Pool Party (#122924), Whisper White (#100730)
- Ink: Real Red (#126949), Pool Party (#126982)
- SU Tools: Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976), Pansy Punch (#130698 ), Petite Petals Punch (#133322),
- Finishing Touch: Sweetheart Treat Bags (#134610), In Color Dahlias (#127556), Tea Lace Paper Doilies (#129399)
Please note that the Sweetheart Treat Bags are $4.95 and are only available till February 14th. So, order today before they disappear! I really hope you like my card today! If you do, would you please leave me a comment? Doing so will enter you into my February BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY! No purchase necessary – just a few nice words! And, while you are here, please don’t forget to sign up for email notifications AND “like” my Facebook page! I hope you are planning some great projects from my post today. I would love to help you with your papercrafting projects. Feel free to email me at any time and let me know how I can help! Till then,
Keep calm and craft on!