Morning Meadow is such a pretty stamp set so I decided to use it for the challenges for Pals Paper Arts and The Card Concept this week. The Pals have a great sketch that would complement the birthday challenge for The Card Concept. I feel my style for this card is the Clean & Layered. What do you think?
This card started out by choosing the Gingham Garden DSP. This paper is perfect for Spring, don’t you think? I wanted a pattern that was bold but would let the stamped flowers stand out. I played for a little while with the layers and and decided to go with cardstock for both, embossing the first one and using the second one for the sentiment. The ribbons were added, then flowers were stamped and candy dots added.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Morning Meadow (wood #129675/clear #129678), Petite Petals (wood #133152/clear #133155), Delightful Dozen (wood #128547/clear #122652)
- Paper: Gingham Garden (#129310), Pear Pizzazz (#131201), Island Indigo (#122923), Whisper White (#100730)
- Ink: Island Indigo (#126986), Daffodil Delight (#126944)
- SU Tools: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (#127751), Petite Petals Punch (#133322), Pansy Punch (#130698)
- Finishing Touch: Chevron Ribbon: Island Indigo (#131151), Pear Pizzazz (#130011); Daffodil 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Candy Dots: Regals (#130932), Subtles (#130933)
This was such a fun sketch and will be added to my Pinterest Card Sketch Board – for sure! Did you know that I was on Pinterest? What a great way to keep inspiration at your fingertips!! Please consider signing up for my email notifications and “like” me on Facebook! You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar on my blog. I hope you liked my card today and would love to hear your comments so take a moment, won’t ya? Hope to see you again back here real soon! Till then,