I love quotes! Feel Goods is the one sentiment stamp set that gives me a good quote to stamp for those special occasions. When I was looking on Pinterest, I found a new challenge, Viva la Verve this week. I am sure you have seen it by now, but I hadn’t. They provided a really pretty sketch so I decided to combine it with the lastest The Paper Players’ CAS Spring challenge.
This card came together lickety split – really! I really love Stampin’ Up!’s new embossing folder, Decorative Dots. You can get it for FREE if you spend $50 on any product! You can’t get more CAS than stamping and punching those adorable Petite Petals!
- Stamp Set: Feel Goods (wood #131916, clear #129684), Petite Petals (wood #133152, clear #133155)
- Paper: Real Red (#102482), Fresh Prints Paper Stack (#132996), Whisper White (#100730)
- Ink: Crumb Cake (#126975), Coastal Cabana (#131164)
- SU Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (#133520), Starburst Framelits (#132967), Circle Collection Framelits, Bird Builder Punch (#117191), Petite Petal Punch (#133322)
- Finishing Touch: Brights Candy Dots (#130931)
So, I hope you liked my CAS card today! If you did, please leave me a comment for a chance to win Blog Candy at the end of Sale-A-Bration! This month is flying by and it will be over before you know it! If you have any orders, now is the time to get them in before it is too late. You get FREE products with every $50, plus if your order reaches $150 you get more FREE product. What are YOU waiting for? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Till next time,