It’s another month of Creative Crew submissions and I have chosen Field Flowers and Eastern Elegance to show you today! I have really enjoyed being on this Design Team with Splitcoaststampers! If you get some time and are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you really should check it out and play along (link to this month’s SCS gallery HERE). The challenge for this card was to make a card in our favorite DSP and, of course, Eastern Elegance, was my first choice. This DSP always looks beautiful, no matter what you make with it. I decided to use Field Flowers as my stamp set. I have not had a lot of practice with the 2-step stamp sets but this one has such a simplistic beauty, don’t you think? I had to experiment a little bit to find out what colors I liked, but I really love the finished images. I also made this next card from all of the extras I made from the first one (c’mon – you do that, too!). Which one do you like better?
- Stamp Set: Field Flowers (wood #128583, clear #122762), You’re Lovely (SAB 2014: wood #133575, clear #133578)
- Paper: Eastern Elegance (#130131), Smoky Slate #131202), Coastal Cabana #131297), Whisper White (#1000730)
- Ink: Smoky Slate (#131179), Coastal Cabana (#131175)
- SU Tools: Deco Labels Framelits (#130102), Starburst Framelits (#132967), Banner Framelits (#132173), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (#127751)
- Finishing Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246)
These cards come together pretty easily! I know you will enjoy making them as much as I did. Your comments mean so much to me so before you continue on with your day, consider leaving me a comment. While you are at it, you should also sign up for email notifications and “like” me on Facebook.