Welcome to the Pals March Blog Hop. This month we are excited to kick-off Spring with our creative projects. We hope you enjoy these creations and Spring finds you soon!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn #7 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
It’s that time of year, alright! With Spring comes Pomp and Circumstance in the form of graduations ~ kindergarten, middle school, high school, college. I am sure you can think of even more! Wouldn’t a fun Center Step Fold card be a great way to celebrate? This card was lots of fun to make. This is my first but I sure will be making one again! Imagine all of the cool images that you could stamp for this layout. Tip: I would suggest mapping it out with a ruler and pencil before you start scoring and cutting.
I really love this stamp set for a fun graduation card. The addition of the new Hostess stamp set from the Celebrate the Everyday catalog, Making a Point, just made it even better.
- Stamp Set: Pomp & Circumstance (wood #134165, clear #134168), Making a Point (wood #133056, clear #133059), Memorable Moments (wood #132039, clear #126682)
- Paper: Sweet Sorbet (SAB 2014 #133521), Crisp Cantaloupe (#130021), Pool Party (#122924), Basic Black (#121045), Whisper White (#100730)
- Ink: VersaMark (#102283), Crisp Cantaloupe (#131176), Pool Party (#126982)
- SU Tools: Simply Scored (#122334), 7/8″ Scallop Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Punch, Bitty Banner Framelits (#129267),
- Finishing Touch: Candy Dots: Neutrals (#130934), Subtles (#130933), Black Emboss Powder (#109133)
I hope you liked my Center Step Fold card! If you did, would you please take a minute and leave me a comment? I hope you will also sign up for email notifications and “like” my Facebook page! The next stop is Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events #9 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper ← YOU ARE HERE
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Christine Winslow at Grandma’s Stamping Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Maria Flores at Maria’s Sandbox
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine