It’s been a busy and fast week, hasn’t it?! I have been really working hard and time in the craft room has been pretty slim. I always miss being creative. This is how I refuel my “cup” so I decided that it was time to play with some paper! The Pals Paper Arts team is celebrating 200 challenges this week! I can’t tell you how fortunate I feel to be part of this great group of crafters! I have only met a handful of them but I feel like they are all very special people in my life. We share our ups and downs and encourage each other with our words of support. But, I digress…
The challenge this week is a sketch challenge – with a twist. We are encouraged to make a monochromatic card. I so LOVE monochromatic cards but I learned today that they are NOT as easy as they look. I really loved the textures of the embossing folders yet felt they needed to be broken up just a little. What do you think?
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Best of Brides & Babies (retired)
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar
- Ink: VersaMark, Baked Brown Sugar
- SU Tools: Fancy Fan Emboss Folder, Modern Mosaic Emboss Folder, Delicate Designs Emboss Folder, Circle Collections Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Baked Brown Sugar Stretch Trim, Pearls Basic Jewels, Clear Emboss Powder