Daydream Medallions sure packs a punch! I absolutely love the raised layers made with the coordinating framelits. I am entering this card into the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge this week. It’s a very fun sketch so get into your craft room and play along with me!
This card started out with the new In-Color, Hello Honey. I love this color! I then found the pretty DSP from the Moonlight DSP paper stack. Daydream Medallions is a favorite of mine but I haven’t used it enough. I stamped and cut the shapes with the Floral Frames framelits, then popped each layer up with dimensionals. Blackberry Bliss was then used to sponge the Doily. The button was made out of clay and colored with matching ink, then topped with a large pearl.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Daydream Medallions, Itty Bitty Banners
- Paper: Moonlight DSP paper stack, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
- Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
- SU Tools: Arrows Emboss Folder, Floral Frames Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons Pressed Clay Mold, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Tea Lace Doilies
Get 25% – 50% off many of the retiring products – This special offer begins TODAY (5/22) and is only available through June 4, 2014 (OR while supplies last). If you missed out on a product the first time, this is your last chance to get it before it’s gone for good!
UPDATED RETIRING STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCT LISTS. SAVE UP TO 50%!
- Retiring Stamps (Available thru June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
- Retiring Accessories (Available thru June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (never more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,