I just got my order from the new catalog and couldn’t wait to make a card from the Flower Patch bundle, which includes the photopolymer stamp set (19 stamps) and the coordinating framelits (bundle and save 15%)! Because this is a busy time for me, I really was not able to play in my craft room for long. My son is home from college and my daughter is finishing up her Junior year of high school, so there is lots to do right now. I am telling you this because I literally made this card 30 minutes ago and here it is on my blog. You really need to get this set!!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Flower Patch #134207, Tag Talk #134252
- Paper: Moonlight DSP Paper Stack, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
- SU Tools: Flower Fair Bundle #136788, Lovely Lace Emboss Folder #133737, Banner Framelits #132173, Label Bracket Punch #132153
- Finishing Touch: Neutral Designer Buttons, Large Pearls (retired)
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (never more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,