This card is for my wonderful daughter who will be turning 17 soon. She absolutely adores anything I make with Gorgeous Grunge and since she is my coffee and tea buddy, that is the idea behind my card! I made this card with the Pals Paper Arts challenge in mind, using Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron and Pacific Point. The edges of the background paper were distressed with the distressing tool and sponged then lots of “coffee spills” were created with Baked Brown Sugar, using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. I stamped two of the sentiment stamps in So Saffron and Pacific Point then punched the center with a circle punch and popped it up with dimensionals.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grunge, Sketched Birthday, Everything Eleanor, Memorable Moments
- Paper: Pacific Point, So Saffon, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
- Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Pacific Point
- SU Tools: Large Oval Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower),
- Finishing Touch: Pacific Point 1/1/4″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Linen Thread, Candy Dots
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (never more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,