I used Stippled Blossoms and Flower Shop to make this card made with my favorite color, Coastal Cabana, for the Creative Crew June Challenge. The challenge was “Show us your favorite color. Try it in a color combo you haven’t used before!” I absolutely love Coastal Cabana. I didn’t realize it till I found myself running out of it. I have run out of Whisper White or Very Vanilla, but never run out of a color before. When I did, I realized that I have made Coastal Cabana a “go-to” color since it goes with so many colors and brightens them as well.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Stippled Blossoms, Mixed Bunch, Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Itty Bitty Banners
- Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
- SU Tools: Blossom, Pansy and Petite Petals Punches, Bitty Banner Framelits, Mosaic Emboss Folder, Chevron Emboss Folder
- Finishing Touch: Coastal Cabana Stretch Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (never more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,