First of all, I would like to thank all of my followers for putting up with my blog problems. For the last few months, I have been battling phantom email notification gremlins. Sometimes the emails would go out, sometimes they wouldn’t and sometimes they went out multiple times. My blog host tech support couldn’t see any problems and kept referring me to other sources. But, after much hair pulling and research, the problem has now been resolved! Woohoo! So, I just wanted to thank you for your patience!
My card today is going to be submitted to the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge this week. The colors feel so summery that I went with the flowers in Bloom with Hope. I used my new Blendies in Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive, using only the lightest shade, and the two lighter shades of Night of Navy. What do you think? I was trying to keep the flowers on the light side so I just added a little Daffodil Delight, using little brush strokes on all except the little flower buds. I love how the center of flowers turned out when I colored them with the medium shade around the edge then colored the center with the lightest shade. The Daffodil Delight DSP from All Abloom was perfect to add to the summery feel I was going for.
- Stamp Set: Bloom with Hope (Hostess Stamp Set), A Dozen Thoughts
- Paper: All Abloom DSP Stack, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Ink: Night of Navy, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Bitty Banner Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Old Olive Blendabilities, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon, Pearls Basic Jewels, Regals Candy Dots
- The Clearance rack was just restocked! It is re-stocked a few times during the year with retired Stampin’ Up! products (no longer available in a catalog) and some products are marked down as much as 80% off. Items are only available while supplies last. Popular items sell fast, so hurry!! Click HERE to see what’s available now!
Time to save $$ on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to see what the sales are this week!
Stampin’ Up! is excited to offer you the chance to earn a FREE Designer Series Paper pack every time you purchase three others packs during the entire month of July. That’s like getting $10.95 off your purchase AND receiving an extra DSP—all for free! This is a great opportunity to buy all of your DSP for the year and this offer won’t last long so start stocking up!
Elegible DSP (Click on the item number to go directly to my store and order now! Offer ends July 31st)
Flowerpot Designer Series Paper
Flashback Designer Series Paper
Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper
Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper
Park Lane Designer Series Paper
Maritime Designer Series Paper
Lullaby Designer Series Paper
Back to Black Designer Series Paper
Blendabilities are here! Get yours today before they are backordered! There are videos that you can watch to teach you some techniques as well. You will absolutely love them!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,