Summer Silhouettes quickly became one of my favorites and I love how elegant it looks with these rich colors, don’t you? I made this card to enter into both the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and The Paper Players color challenge. It was definitely a challenge bringing both sketch and colors together for a moment, but really fell quickly into place after choosing the base cardstock and DSP. This is a card for both the beginner and experienced cardmaker. Why not give it a try?!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Summer Silhouettes, Something to Say
- Paper: Flowerpot DSP, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Wisteria Wonder, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Delicate Designs Emboss Folder, Zig Zag Emboss Folder, Deco Label Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Finishing Touch: Blackberry Bliss 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The Clearance rack was just restocked! It is re-stocked a few times during the year with retired Stampin’ Up! products (no longer available in a catalog) and some products are marked down as much as 80% off. Items are only available while supplies last. Popular items sell fast, so hurry!! Click HERE to see what’s available now!
Time to save $$ on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to see what the sales are this week!
Stampin’ Up! is excited to offer you the chance to earn a FREE Designer Series Paper pack every time you purchase three others packs during the entire month of July. That’s like getting $10.95 off your purchase AND receiving an extra DSP—all for free! This is a great opportunity to buy all of your DSP for the year and this offer won’t last long so start stocking up!
Elegible DSP (Click on the item number to go directly to my store and order now! Offer ends July 31st)
Flowerpot Designer Series Paper
Flashback Designer Series Paper
Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper
Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper
Park Lane Designer Series Paper
Maritime Designer Series Paper
Lullaby Designer Series Paper
Back to Black Designer Series Paper
Blendabilities are here! Get yours today before they are backordered! There are videos that you can watch to teach you some techniques as well. You will absolutely love them!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,