I love Choose Happiness! Such a versatile and sweet stamp set. Do you have a color combination that you really love? Well, this one is mine! Any time I have black and white DSP to use, Melon Mambo is the perfect coordinating color! I am submitting this card to Mojo Monday 360 sketch challenge. What a great sketch to show the beautiful Back to Black DSP! This DSP will make any card you make stand out amongst the crowd and is truly perfect for any occasion. Oops, I totally didn’t realize that the card was supposed to be tall and skinny. I am so bad about reading directions!
- Big Shot and FREE Bundles (up to $60 bundle). What a great deal to take your card-making to a whole new level. I literally cannot make a card without it anymore. If you already have a Big Shot, there is still a good deal for you as well. You can save 15% on the bundled stamp sets/framelits in the catalogs.
- Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription: Save 50% on your first two months. There is NO contract and can be cancelled at any time, but you won’t want to cancel once you see the wonderful projects and great value. Promotion ends September 10th so hurry to www.mypaperpumpkin.com today!
- Short & Sweet! Join my team for great fun as well as a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! supplies and so much more!! There is no obligation to do anything except play in your craft room and no penalty when you leave. Email me today before this opportunity to get $150 worth of product for $99 is over on August 28th!!
- Weekly Deal: It’s Tuesday and we have a brand new group of products on sale. Take a look at what they have offered HERE.
- Holiday Catalog: It goes LIVE on THURSDAY! Get your list ready to go and get ready to order before your favorite items are backordered. My SHOP button on the right sidebar takes you straight to my 24/7 store. Let me know if I can help you!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Choose Happiness
- Paper: Back to Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Basic Black
- SU Tools: Deco Labels Collection
- Finishing Touch: 5/8″ Organza Ribbon, Melon Mambo 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Neutrals Designer Buttons, Basic Metal Buttons, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,