Everybody loves to be the first to hear Big News! And I have some for you so get ready! I am submitting to two new challenges!! Isn’t that great?! This card was made with two challenge blogs in mind: Just Add Ink and Freshly Made Sketches.
I am resuming my quest to using all of my stamp sets, which is quite a challenge! Today I decided to get out Big News. This stamp set is great for Clean and Simple (CAS) cards so I wanted to give it a try. I paired it with I Like You and Choose Happiness, and, even though I have used both of those before, I made sure that I used stamps that I hadn’t used already. This challenge is getting rather fun!
First, I stamped the sentiments with VersaMark and then inked them with color and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I stamped the flowers and colored them with my Blendie pens – nothing fancy but I still love these pens! After cutting out the sentiment with the Oval Collections framelits, I cut the Bermuda Bay frame and ran it through the Big Shot with the Fancy Fan embossing Folder. Once I laid down the ribbon, it was time to assemble the card and add the candy dots. It really didn’t take much time to put this card together, with the most time just fussy cutting the flowers. If you wanted, you could use flowers that had a coordinating punch and save a little time.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Big News, I Like You, Choose Happiness
- Paper: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, VersaMark
- SU Tools: Oval Collections Framelits, Fancy Fan Emboss Folder
- Finishing Touch: Crushed Curry 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Pens, Bermuda Bay Marker, Clear Emboss Powder
- Ready for the BIG NEWS? I am offering you FREE SHIPPING if you place an order with me! That is 10% off your merchandise total! No minimum order required! If you place an order for $300, you would save $30 in shipping alone, plus qualify for $50 in free merchandise AND receive the free stamp set, Good Greetings (see #3 for details). That’s a lot of SAVINGS! Please contact me when you are ready to place your order or if you have any questions!
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,