This week flew by so I am really late getting this post going. Where does the time go these days?? Luckily, most of my time is spent mostly doing what I love – spending time with my family or in my craft room! There is so much to be grateful for and those are high up on my list! My card today using Bloom with Hope and Work of Art was made to show you how you can take a clean and simple card and step it up just a little to make it a WOW card. If you look at the focal point of the card, you will see how easy it is to stamp. The flower was stamped in Memento Black ink, then the “brush” stamps from Work of Art were inked in in Marina Mist, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake. The flower bud was inked with the little circle stamp. Then I framed it in Calypso Coral and a layer of Whisper White. The background “DSP” was so much fun to make! I just inked up the various stamps in Work of Art with Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Marina Mist and Calypso Coral until it was mostly covered, then framed it with a layer of Whisper White and adhered it to the Marina Mist card base. Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon and the Rhinestone Basis Jewels were just the right “finishing touch.”
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Bloom with Hope, Work of Art
- Paper: Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- Ink: Hello Honey, Marina Mist, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
- Finishing Touch: Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,