Good Greetings has so many great greetings that it will find a permanent spot on your craft table for many months to come! (Get it for FREE when you place an order or host a workshop for $300!) I cannot resist any stamp set that has a “peace” stamp! This card was made for the Fab Friday 50 challenge this week, as they celebrate their 50th challenge with a Gold and White color challenge. I just recently found their challenge website so I thought it would be fun to play along.
This card is very simple to make with the new star framelits – wow, I really love these framelits! Then it was put through the Big Shot again in the new Lucky Stars Embossing Folder. I added some Brushed Silver with the new Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper for a little contrast in colors and Shimmery White to keep everything sparkly and festive. All I had to do was use dimensionals for depth and drama! The sentiment was stamped and then cut to make the banner and silver 1/8″ ribbon to complete the card. I am not very comfortable making CAS cards but I think this one would be a hit for anyone on your list!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Good Greetings – sentiments are shown here →
- Paper: Brushed Gold, Brushed Silver, Shimmery White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Memento Black
- SU Tools: Stars Framelits, Lucky Stars Emboss Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Silver 1/8″ Ribbon
- I am offering FREE SHIPPING if you place an order with me in the month of September! No minimum order required! If you place an order for $300, you would save $30 in shipping alone, plus qualify for $50 in free merchandise AND receive the free stamp set, Good Greetings (see #3 for details). That’s a lot of SAVINGS! Please contact me when you are ready to place your order or if you have any questions!
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your order/party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,