I love making birthday cards and the Sketched Birthday stamp set is one of the best for fun, bright cards! I will be submitting this card to The Paper Players sketch challenge this week. What a great sketch! I didn’t know what I was going to do with those little squares. In my second attempt, I used the Postage Stamp Punch and 1″ Square Punch to frame the stamped images. Then the sentiments were stamped and punched out with coordinating punches and framelits. After laying it on the background, I just knew it had to have some texture, so I adhered the really cool Tangerine Tango Designer Washi Tape from Retro Fresh onto the So Saffron cardstock then ran it through the Big Shot in the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder. It’s a little difficult to tell, but the party hats are popped up with dimensionals as well as the sentiment stamps. The final touch was adding just a little bling with the Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Who doesn’t want their card to shine?!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Sketched Birthday
- Paper: Pacific Point, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
- Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
- SU Tools: Postage Stamp Punch, 1″ Square Punch, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Bitty Banner Framelits, Tiny Triangles Emboss Folder
- Finishing Touch: Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Weekly Deals: New products are on sale today!! Check them out HERE.
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. I would love to help you achieve lots of free products while having fun with your friends!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,