I CASE’d this card from page 67 in the Annual Catalog, using Flower Shop, Choose Happiness and Bloom with Hope. If you look at the original card, you may or may not be a little surprised. I am participating in a “boot camp” and this was one of the very first assignments we got this week. Of course, the motive behind it is to show how the Annual Catalog can inspire beginners who don’t know where to start when making a card. I do remember this feeling of total confusion on where and how to start and sure wish I had thought to copy something in the catalog! My CASE is a little different from the assignment because we were supposed to use a different stamp set, but I got permission to use a different stamp in the same stamp set. I wanted to show how it’s possible to make a very different card just by choosing another stamp. So I CASE’d the card loosely by making a sketch of the card, choosing the stamp I wanted and the colors, and then having some fun. How do you think I did? What card in the catalog will inspire YOUR next card?
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Flower Shop, Choose Happiness, Bloom with Hope
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
- SU Tools: Honeycomb Emboss Folder, Pansy Punch, Bitty Banner Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Pearl Basic Jewels, Linen Thread, Venetian Crochet Trim, Neutral Candy Dots
- Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription: Save 50% on your first two months. There is NO contract and can be cancelled at any time, but you won’t want to cancel once you see the wonderful projects and great value. Promotion ends September 10th so HURRY to www.mypaperpumpkin.com today!
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Place your order from the HOLIDAY CATALOG! Get your list and order before your favorite items are backordered. My SHOP button on the right sidebar takes you straight to my 24/7 store or email me and I will be glad to place your order for you. Let me know if I can help you!
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn a FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! That’s right, a FREE stamp set in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Contact your friends today and let’s schedule a party!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,