Fall Fest is such a cute stamp set for this time of year! You have pumpkins that can be made into Jack-o-lanterns, leaves that can be colored any color you can imagine and, best of all, there are framelits to make cutting them out super fast and easy. Classroom cards and treats for 25 rambunctious 6 year-olds? No problem when you have the tools to help! Or, just think how cute this could be for the friends and family in your life! I made this card for the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. It’s a sketch that is just perfect for a ghost popping out of a photo frame, don’t you think? The BOO! is from this month’s brand new Paper Pumpkin kit! Perfect timing, Stampin’ Up!
Now, if you have a classroom party to plan, what can you put all of their fun treats in? Something that is really fun and themed for the party at hand… Well, I have just the container that anyone, old and young alike, would absolutely love! And, the best part of it is that it is on SALE – right now – but only till September 29th! If you go to my Current Promotions section below, click on the Weekly Deals link and it will take you straight to the sale. The Hamburger Box Die is such a cute die that you will be looking for people to give gifts to and is a whopping $10 off!
This little pumpkin (or is it a monster??) was so much fun to make with just a few punches that I had on hand. The Happy Halloween sentiment is also from the Paper Pumpkin kit this month. In fact, the tag is the new Note Tag Punch from the Holiday catalog, the outline is a stamp from Merry Everything and the bat and the “To:” is again from Paper Pumpkin. In case you are wondering about how the tags are held onto the box, I cut just a small strip of a window sheet and adhered it with sticky strip. You can’t see it at all, can you?
- Stamp Set: Fall Fest, October Paper Pumpkin, Merry Everything
- Paper: Sweet Taffy, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Black
- SU Tools: On Film Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits, Large Polka Dot Emboss Folder, Large Oval Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch
- Finishing Touch: Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Neutrals Candy Dots
- I am offering FREE SHIPPING if you place an order with me in the month of September! That is 10% off your merchandise total! No minimum order required! If you place an order for $300, you would save $30 in shipping alone, plus qualify for $50 in free merchandise AND receive the free stamp set, Good Greetings (see #3 for details). That’s a lot of SAVINGS! Please contact me when you are ready to place your order or if you have any questions!
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,