I am quite fascinated at how versatile the Stamp set, Wondrous Wreath, with coordinating framelits can be! I made this wreath for another card and it didn’t quite go with it, so I put it aside. Today I decided to see what I could do with it when I was struggling to make a card at the last minute. I am working on another project and my mind keeps going back to that one, so this card has a mish-mash feel to me. I do think it shows off the versatility of Wondrous Wreath though and am hoping that if we all continue to use it for non-holiday projects that the “powers that be” will reward us by allowing us to keep it after the holidays are done!
I used not only Wondrous Wreath, but also Fall Fest, For All Things and Hardwood for the background stamp. I am really getting in the mood for Fall, aren’t you?! Ready for thick stews, hot apple cider and curling under a blanket. I love the Fall Fest stamp set (another one that you can save 15% when you order the stamp set with coordinating framelits) and it inks up so nice and quick. I just inked everything up together and then cut them out in just a couple of swipes in my Big Shot. They are laid out on the Burlap Ribbon in Fall fashion, which means you don’t have to line things up perfectly straight. Fall is great like that – free and casual! This week’s Paper Player‘s theme is Fall so I will be submitting my card. They have great Fall samples to CASE!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Wondrous Wreath, Fall Fest, For All Things, Hardwood
- Paper: Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
- SU Tools: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits
- Finishing Touch: 1 1/4″Burlap Ribbon
- Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription: Save 50% on your first two months. There is NO contract and can be cancelled at any time, but you won’t want to cancel once you see the wonderful projects and great value. Just 3 more days – Promotion ends September 10th so hurry to www.mypaperpumpkin.com today!
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE. It’s a brand new group today so check it out!
- Place your order from the HOLIDAY CATALOG! Get your list and order before your favorite items are backordered. My SHOP button on the right sidebar takes you straight to my 24/7 store or email me and I will be glad to place your order for you. Let me know if I can help you!
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! That’s right, a FREE stamp set in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Contact your friends today and let’s schedule a party!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,