I had such a fun time with the Holiday Home stamp set with the coordinating Homemade Holiday Framelits! My sister is convincing me that coloring is as much fun as stamping! Wow, time just flew by while I watched one of my favorite movies and colored these cute homes, and tried not to think about the snow that could be here in Michigan before I am ready! I do love the snow though, so as long as our winter isn’t as frigid as last year’s I am looking forward to the cooler weather. This card started by choosing the colors, Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler. I wasn’t sure if this card was going to be holiday or just winter but choosing the sentiment at the very end of the process made it a holiday. Are you like that as well when you make your cards? That’s part of the fun in making cards for me – I just see what the card wants and go with it.
After trimming the Night of Navy cardstock and running it through the Big Shot in the Decorative Dots Emboss Folder, I colored each dot with the Chalk Marker. Whisper White cardstock was fussy cut and the top piece popped up on dimensionals (can’t live without those little things anymore!). The houses were colored with Blendies in Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate, and trimmed with the framelits. I added the finishing touches of the snowman and tree. The sentiment was stamped, punched out with the Decorative Label Punch and popped up on the Scallop Oval Punch and lined with pearls.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Holiday Home
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler,Night of Navy, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Black
- SU Tools: Decorative Dots Emboss Folder, Handmade Holiday Framelits, Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch
- Finishing Touch: Blendabilities Pens, Pearl Basic Jewels
- I am offering FREE SHIPPING if you place an order with me in the month of September! That is 10% off your merchandise total! No minimum order required! If you place an order for $300, you would save $30 in shipping alone, plus qualify for $50 in free merchandise AND receive the free stamp set, Good Greetings (see #3 for details). That’s a lot of SAVINGS! Please contact me when you are ready to place your order or if you have any questions!
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,