I have returned to my quest of using stamp sets that I love but haven’t used. Have you joined me yet? Today’s stamp set is Snapshot. I have more ideas to use with this single stamp, but today I have left it nice and simple. I also used the new File Tabs Framelits, which are really cool and perfect for a small sentiment! My daughter, a typical teenager who loves to take photos of her friends and her sweet kitty Bella, was so happy to see me use the Snapshot stamp! You can certainly make this stamp into a card for anyone you wish and also for any occasion. I chose the inside sentiment from Perfect Pennants but could certainly have inked up a number of others as well. Here is the inside:
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Set: Snapshot, Hip Notes, Perfect Pennants
- Paper: Lullaby DSP, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
- Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
- SU Tools: File Tabs Framelits, On Film Framelits, Fancy Fan Emboss Folder, Paper Trimmer Rotary Blade
- Finishing Touch: Neutrals Candy Dots, Hello Honey 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gold Baker’s Twine, Gold Metal Buttons, Natural Ribbon (retired)
- Pick a Pack of Paper Starter Kit Special – I would be so happy if you would like to become part of my group! Not only is the $99 starter kit a GREAT deal but for this month only you will receive a pack of $10.95 Designer Series Paper each month for six months! Joining Stampin’ Up! has no risks, no penalties, no long-term commitment. Please contact me today – don’t let this great deal pass you by.
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,