I haven’t used Lovely Romance enough! Doesn’t it look beautiful with Autumn colors? Every once in awhile you just have to make an irresistibly vintage card. I think this Typeset DSP lends itself beautifully! It is so crisp and absolutely timeless! This card started by punching out eight circles of the DSP to make the flower. The layers were quickly and easily made. The Natural Cotton Ribbon was folded in half and then Black Taffeta Ribbon was laid on top and threaded through the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. The pumpkins were stamped and cut with their coordinating framelits. The leaves were stamped once with Crumb Cake and then again with Cajun Craze for a more rustic look. The bows were made and glued then topped with a Black Candy Dot. The final touch of a black ribbon completed the card.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Fall Fest, Lovely Romance
- Paper: Typeset DSP, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
- SU Tools: 1 3/8″ Circle punch, Scallop Topper tag punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Fancy Fan Emboss Folder
- Finishing Touch: Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Natural 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon, Neutrals Candy Dots, Linen Thread
- New! Holiday Catalog Supplement Check out the new items that are only available while supplies last!
- Pick a Pack of Paper Starter Kit Special – I would be so happy if you would like to become part of my group! Not only is the $99 starter kit a GREAT deal but, for this month only,you will receive a pack of $10.95 Designer Series Paper each month for six months! Joining Stampin’ Up! has no risks, no penalties, no long-term commitment. Please contact me today – don’t let this great deal pass you by.
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,