Stippled Blossoms is one of those stamp sets that is perfect for vintage cards! I was wanting to find a pretty background for it and then found the new stamp set, I Like Lace. Wow! They were truly made for each other, don’t you think? This card started out by choosing Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe for my colors. This combination will never get old to me! So, I am going to try something new so please leave me a comment and let me know if this is helpful.
It’s All in the Details
- Card base: Baked Brown Sugar – 4.25″ x 11″ and scored at 5.5″
- First Layer: I Like Lace in Pistachio Pudding – 4″ x 5.25″
- Focal Image: Stippled Blossoms in Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral, Leaves in Pistachio Pudding
- Focal Background in Crumb Cake, cut with Circle Collection Framelits, Starburst Framelit in Crisp Cantaloupe
- Sentiment: Wetlands Stamp Set, cut with Scallop Oval Punch, with Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar cut with Oval Punch
- Gold Soiree banner – 4″ x 1.25″ with Crumb Cake 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon, Venetian Crochet Trim and Baked Brown Sugar Stretch Trim (retired), Neutral Candy Dots
- STAMP STOCK & SAVE! Check out my blog post with all of the sale items HERE
- Weekly Deals: Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your order/party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,