I was needing a thank you card and realized that I had used them all! Yikes! That’s an emergency run to my craft room!! What would say “thank you” better than the magnificent Blended Bloom stamp set?! I actually hadn’t inked this flower stamp up yet and was just a little hesitant to color it with the Blendies pens. In the end, I decided that I would give it a go and resort to Plan B early in the game if I felt it wasn’t going well. I started with the darkest shade of Pumpkin Pie and went around the perimeter to keep from going outside the lines. So far, so good! Then, using the medium shade I colored more into the petals. Then colored the whole flower (excluding the center) with the lightest shade. I then started over with a second coat of the lightest shade, then took the medium shade and colored in the little areas. The center was done with Calypso Coral Blendies. The rest of the card was super fast and easy, so this card was made in very little time at all.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Blended Bloom, Lots of Thanks
- Paper: Park Lane, Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Curly Label Punch
- Finishing Touch: Blendabilities Pens: Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral; 5/8″ Organza Ribbon, Blackberry Bliss 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots
- Pick a Pack of Paper Starter Kit Special– I would be so happy if you would like to become part of my group! Not only is the $99 starter kit a GREAT deal but for this month onlyyou will receive a pack of $10.95 Designer Series Paper each month for six months! Joining Stampin’ Up! has no risks, no penalties, no long-term commitment. Please contact me today – don’t let this great deal pass you by.
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription is HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE. Sale ends October 20th!
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Setwhen your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,