It’s been a busy week! I am still needing more thank you cards so I grabbed my stock of Paper Pumpkin supplies. After I have used what I wanted from the kits, I combine all of the leftovers into a box. Those leftovers were just begging to be used! I so love to see what I can do with them – just like the Food Network series, Chopped! I emptied the contents of my leftover supplies so I could see what I could do with them. With this card, I decided to also use a banner from the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit, a fast and easy way to make gift tags but also great for cards. The sweet phonograph stamp is from the Timeless Talk stamp set. Everything else from this card is from Paper Pumpkin and even though the items on this card weren’t in the same kit, they all went together wonderfully.
To go with the card, I made a candy wrapper to cover a candy bar for a little sweet gift. I love to make these around the holidays to give away. This is easy to make and again I used some leftover Paper Pumpkin supplies and am not afraid to use my old favorite but now retired Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The ribbon holds it together and is adhered under the paper layers on the inside. On the front, it is held in place with the wooden thank you element. Leave me a comment below if you would like me to send you the measurements for this candy wrapper.
I decided to continue the crafting fun and made another thank you card! Don’t you love these laser-cut cards? I just added Brushed Silver Cardstock, Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon and Silver Ribbon. The stars were punched with a retired star punch and popped up with dimensionals. Now, I hope this will be all of the thank you cards I need this week!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Timeless Talk
- Paper: Brushed Silver, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
- Ink: Memento Black
- SU Tools: Starburst Framelits, Star Punch (retired), Square Lattice Emboss Folder (retired)
- Finishing Touch: Paper Pumpkin, Tag a Bag Accessory Kit, Pool Party 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon, Calypso Coral 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Pick a Pack of Paper Starter Kit Special– I would be so happy if you would like to become part of my group! Not only is the $99 starter kit a GREAT deal but, for this month only, you will receive a pack of $10.95 Designer Series Paper each month for six months! Joining Stampin’ Up! has no risks, no penalties, no long-term commitment. Please contact me today – don’t let this great deal pass you by.
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale today!! Check out this latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Setwhen your party reaches $300 -that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my projects today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 3-4 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,