The Paper Players has a Gold or Silver Challenge this week! I love bling so I just have to play along. I must admit that I went with a little bit more than what would be technically “clean and simple” as the challenge stated, but I don’t think I am over the limit at all.
My card started by stamping the Everything Eleanor stamp twice onto Whisper White in Pacific Point. Then I layered that with Brushed Silver, Pacific Point and Brushed Gold. I then heat embossed the sentiment stamp from Starburst Sayings in Gold emboss powder and cut it out with the coordinating Starburst framelits. The center banner was made with Pacific Point, Brushed Silver, Brushed Gold with 1/8″ Silver Ribbon and topped with a retired Silver button, Pacific Point Designer Button and a retired Large Rhinestone. Once all of the layers were adhered together, I added the Rhinestones to the points of the Filigree stamp. This card really is clean and simple but looks elegant enough for any occasion. It did end up being a 1/4″ larger on both sides to accommodate the filigree design and all of the layers but you can certainly change your card to fit the standard A2 size if you desired.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Starburst Sayings, Everything Eleanor
- Paper: Pacific Point, Brushed Gold, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
- Ink: Pacific Point, VersaMark
- SU Tools: Starburst Framelits, Fancy Fan Emboss Folder
- Finishing Touch: Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Brights Designer Buttons, Gold Emboss Powder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Large Rhinestones (retired), Silver Metal Buttons (retired)
- New! Holiday Catalog Supplement Check out the new items that are only available while supplies last!
- Pick a Pack of Paper Starter Kit Special– I would be so happy if you would like to become part of my group! Not only is the $99 starter kit a GREAT deal but, for this month only, you will receive a pack of $10.95 Designer Series Paper each month for six months! Joining Stampin’ Up! has no risks, no penalties, no long-term commitment. Please contact me today – don’t let this great deal pass you by!
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
- Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party reaches $300 – that’s in addition to the other exciting benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,