I am so excited to tell you some great news today! There is a new blog challenge starting today! This challenge is unique because we are asking you to use ONLY your old stamps! Bring out your old favorites and hop over to Retro Rubber right now and play along! The first challenge? I bet you still own your very first stamp set! Get it out and let’s see how you use it with your current supplies! Here are the Guidelines:
- Use older stamps. We suggest stamps older than 1 year.
- Follow the challenge given for the time period.
- Post your creation to your blog or online gallery. If you use an online gallery, please use the Keyword RRBC01
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the November 14th.
- Enter as many times as you like.
I will be posting my card for this challenge soon but still wanted to give you a sneak peek. I can promise you that this blog challenge will be super fun to play! I hope you will take some time to submit your NEW card with an OLD stamp set!
- New! Holiday Catalog Supplement Check out the new items that are only available while supplies last!
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, head on over to Retro Rubber Challenge Blog now! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,