It is so good to be crafting again! We have been doing some work in our house, including my craft room, turning my entire room upside down! I can’t say that the room is entirely back in order but I was missing my paper so much so just had to get some play time in. I have some cute projects to show you so hope you will come and visit me to see some exciting new products!
Aren’t the bows made with the new bow builder punch adorable? They look so cute made in all different colors! This card started with punching out the bows in Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Whisper White. After assembling them, they were mounted onto distressed Crumb Cake cardstock that was embossed with the Stylish Stripes TIEF and layered onto Garden Green. The card base is Soft Suede and a layer of Crumb Cake embossed with the Arrows TIEF and pretty Cherry Cobbler 1″ Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon. The sentiment from Good Greetings was punched and layered onto the Scallop Oval Punch then the smallest pearls were added for the finishing touch.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Good Greetings
- Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Ink: Soft Suede
- SU Tools: Arrows TIEF, Stylish Stripes TIEF, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Bow Builder Punch
- Finishing Touch: Cherry Cobbler 1″ Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
- Holiday Catalog Supplement Check out the HOLIDAY items that are only available while supplies last!
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! I think my my shadow, Bella, did! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,