It’s time to play with my favorite OLD stamps for Retro Rubber! Two Cool Dudes is such a cute stamp set and I really love snowmen! I used the Retro Rubber sketch this week to showcase him quite properly, I think!
After stamping the snowman image and matting it in Cherry Cobbler cardstock, I ran them through the Big Shot in the Decorative Dots Emboss Folder. I then cut and laid out the other layers, stamping the sentiment, distressing the Whisper White and running the Crumb Cake through the Big Shot as well in the Snowburst Emboss Folder. Before adhering it onto the Soft Suede cardbase, I adhered some Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon. The finishing touch was Neutrals Candy Dots. Quick AND Easy! So, what does this sketch make you want to play with in your craft room! Get it out and play along!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Two Cool Dudes, Christmas Messages
- Paper: Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- SU Tools: Decorative Dots TIEF, Snowburst TIEF (retired), Decorative Labels Punch, Stampin’ Distress Tool
- Finishing Touch: Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon, Neutrals Candy Dots
- Check out the new Year End Sale by clicking my SHOP button! You won’t want to miss it!
- Holiday Catalog Supplement Check out the new items that are only available while supplies last!
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,