I had to use Wondrous Wreath for one more holiday card. It truly is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets – so easy to use with coordinating framelits, and is great for all of your year round card-making. I hope you have purchased already, and if you haven’t, you simply must do so before the holiday catalog period ends (only one month left)! I made this card to enter into the Pals Paper Arts color challenge this week, using Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar and Very Vanilla.
This card started by making the Wondrous Wreath, so fast and easy due to the stamp set being photopolymer – no stamp-a-ma-jig needed! Then, the On Film framelit was daubered with Baked Brown Sugar and put through the Big Shot. The “Joy” from the Wonderful Wreath framelit set is so pretty! I cut it out along with the bow and flower in Cherry Cobbler. Festival of Trees is perfect for a holiday card and was quickly inked up and punched out, then little pearls added. The Gold Basic Metal Button was threaded with a leftover Burlap Ribbon thread. The Arrows Emboss Folder was used for the Baked Brown Sugar background, which gave just enough texture for the background. This card really wasn’t difficult to put together at all, and so much fun when using my favorite holiday stamp sets. Do you have a favorite stamp set this season?
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Wondrous Weather, Festival of Trees
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
- SU Tools: Wonderful Wreath framelits, On Film Framelits, Tree Punch, Arrows TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Pearl Basic Jewels
- New! Holiday Catalog Supplement Check out the new items that are only available while supplies last!
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,