Are you still enjoying the Holiday Home stamp set? I sure am! I know that this stamp set will be perfect for every season of the year but I absolutely think that it is the best in winter, don’t you? I had so much fun making this card and it was so quick and easy with the coordinating framelits for the house! This card will be submitted to this week’s The Paper Players because I cannot resist their tic-tac-toe challenges! So much fun!! Follow the link and play along!
I kept the card in monochromatic colors. The house was colored with my Blendabilities pens in Coastal Cabana. Because the roof which was colored with the darkest shade of Coastal Cabana was a bit brighter than I wanted, I toned it down by coloring it last with the lightest Smoky Slate Blendies pen. The ending shade of blue is precisely what I was envisioning. The Lost Lagoon DSP makes the perfect snowfall scene with Santa and his sleigh heat embossed in Smoky Slate. Trees were stamped in Pool Party and fussy cut – easy with only straight lines that even I can do! I stamped the cute little snowman so that the family inside the home could see him. The sweet little sentiment is all that is needed then punched with the small oval, a layer of Pool Party and finished off with a Scallop Oval Punch. It is popped up with dimensionals. DONE!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Set: Holiday Home
- Paper: 2014-2016 In Color DSP Stack, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Memento Black, VersaMark
- SU Tools: Homemade Holiday Framelits, Small Oval Punch (retired), Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
- Finishing Touch: Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight; Smoky Slate Emboss Powder
- New! Holiday Catalog Supplement Check out the new items that are only available while supplies last!
- Paper Pumpkin is a great way to craft! It is always the highlight of my day when it arrives in my mailbox! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,