My first week of being on the design team of The Paper Players has come and gone so quickly! It’s already time to play again! Wow!! This is so much fun!! Don’t you think it is amazing how you can give creative minds a very short list of “ingredients” to make something with and they can all make something so different and unique yet absolutely beautiful? That is what I love about challenges! I really do consider it on the “small miracle” list. LOL
Ann came up with an absolutely gorgeous color challenge – will definitely want to use this one again! I decided that the new stamp set, Butterfly Basics, just had to get a test drive. I don’t think you can make a card that you won’t enjoy with it. It really will look so pretty, whether you make it CAS (clean and simple), vintage or clean and layered like I did. Come and play along!
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics
- Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Neutral DSP Stack
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Ovals Collection Framelits, Honeycomb TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Calypso Coral Blendabilities, Lost Lagoon Marker, Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim, Neutrals Candy Dots
- Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscription SALE! PP is a great way to craft and the 3 month pre-paid subscription is only $54.85! That’s $5.10 off the regular price!! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,