Are you a blue lover as much as I am? I have always loved BLUE! Well, this challenge is the perfect way to satisfy that wonderful craving. There are many ways to make this palette beautiful, so you should really give it a try.
The Pals Paper Arts challenge using Island Indigo, Pool Party and Soft Sky was a great one for the card I needed to make – a baby card for a friend having a baby any day! That is one of the wonderful advantages of me having children ranging in age from 35 to 17. My friends are all ages! I will never get tired of little babies and making a card for someone else’s? Well, it ranks right up there with becoming a grandparent! My friend is having a little boy and her two older boys are 15 and 17, so she has a chance to do it all over again. I certainly enjoyed raising my second set of kids, having a more experienced perspective and I know that she will as well. Anyway… here is my card:
I couldn’t wait to find a use for this fantastic bundle of Stampin’ Up! products! This coordinating stamp set and framelit bundle makes this card very fast and easy to make. I was so excited to finally have a balloon framelit! Don’t forget that bundles are always priced with a 15% discount, making this a great bargain as well!!
- Stamp Sets: Celebrate Today
- Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Whisper White
- Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Soft Sky
- SU Tools: Balloon Framelits, Hearts Border Punch, Hearts Border Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (retired)
- Finishing Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Island Indigo Baker’s Twine (retired), Pool Party (from the 2014 SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack)
- Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscription SALE! PP is a great way to craft and the 3 month pre-paid subscription is only $54.85! That’s over $5 off the regular price!! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE.
- The Clearance Rack are always a great way to get great products at bottom prices. Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,