Has it really been a year since my little friend, Nora, had a birthday? That is incredibly hard to believe! But there is nothing like a child to demonstrate the quick passage of time, especially a toddler. She is now talking (and I can understand what she says!) and can tell us exactly what she wants. She has wonderful manners, saying “please, Aunt Debbie” – wow, she can have anything she wants when she does that!!
Well, last year’s Elmo birthday card (you can see it HERE) was a HUGE hit so I wanted to make her something that she would love just as much. One thing she really loves when she comes to my house is seeing my kitties. I had also given her a cute little kitty stuffed animal and she carries it around everywhere, so I am hoping that she likes my cat punch art on the balloon. It was super fun to make and didn’t take a lot of work at all.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Celebrate Today, Fabulous Four, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
- Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
- Ink: VersaMark, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
- SU Tools: Balloons Framelits, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Alphabet Press TIEF, Corner Rounder Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch (retired)
- Finishing Touch: Melon Mambo Emboss Powder, Large Pearls (retired), Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine, Bushing Bride Baker’s Twine, Melon Mambo 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Washi Tape from Project Life Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack, Old Olive Blendabilities Pen
- It is Sale-A-Bration Time! What does that mean?
- For every $50 you spend – on ANY stamping products (yes, even products on sale) qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!! Plus, your order over $150 will still qualify for Host Dollars!!
- To make it even better, if your workshop or personal order is over $250, Stampin’ Up! will give you an EXTRA $25!!!
- Contact me to get a workshop scheduled! I would love for you to get the wonderful benefits of your friends’ enthusiasm for this great sale! NOW IS THE TIME to get together with your friends and have some crafting fun! Click on my SALE button and see all of the great products! If you would rather have a catalog that you can hold in your hands, contact me and I will send you a catalog FREE. When you place an order and qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, I will send you another product FREE!
- Secret Stamper Reward Program revealed!! Here are the details:
- Place an on-line order.
- For every $50 of product purchased (before shipping and tax), you earn 1 SS Reward.
- Product totals exclude shipping & handling, sales tax and any amounts paid toward items in the host rewards program (including supplements to Hostess Dollars and 50% off items).
- You still earn host rewards for product orders over $150.
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and SS Rewards.
- Once you earn 10 SS Rewards, email me at email@example.com with your merchandise totals and the stamp set (must be less than $25. Host stamps are excluded) you would like to order.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and send your free stamp set of $25 or less (please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after the order is placed).
- SS Rewards do not expire as long as I can verify your orders through Stampin’ Up! This program begins with orders placed after January 1, 2014.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscription SALE! PP is a great way to craft and the 3 month pre-paid subscription is only $54.85! That’s $5.10 off the regular price!! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE!
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,