The Petal Potpourri Bundle was one of the first items on my very first Occasions order. As you know by now, I absolutely love stamp sets that coordinate with punches or framelits! Not only do your cards look great but it cuts your time substantially. What’s not to love about that? Oh, and there is ONE more reason – you SAVE 15%! Love that part the most!
The design team at the Paper Players came up with a wonderful sketch challenge for you to enjoy. I really got my creative juices going and before I knew it, I had made two cards. The first one I made followed the sketch right side up and the second one is the sketch flipped upside down. My thought process was to use most of the same products and see how just changing a few colors here and there can change the look. And, make sure you see all of the wonderful products from Sale-A-Bration in both of these cards: Best Year Ever DSP and Accessory Pack (beautiful ribbon AND buttons). These products are FREE for you when you place a $50 order. Please read below for all of the details!
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Petal Potpourri, Thoughts & Prayers
- Paper: Best Year Ever DSP, Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
- SU Tools: Butterflies Thinlits, Flower Medallion Punch, Banners Framelits
- Finishing Touch: 1 1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, White Jute Ribbon, Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels, Neutral Designer Buttons, Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon, Calypso Coral Pompom Trim, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Paper Pumpkin Wooden Element
- It is Sale-A-Bration Time! What does that mean?
- For every $50 you spend – on ANY stamping products (yes, even products on sale) qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!! Plus, your order over $150 will still qualify for Host Dollars!!
- To make it even better, if your workshop or personal order is over $250, Stampin’ Up! will give you an EXTRA $25!!!
- Contact me to get a workshop scheduled! I would love for you to get the wonderful benefits of your friends’ enthusiasm for this great sale! NOW IS THE TIME to get together with your friends and have some crafting fun! Click on the catalog covers to the right or on my SALE button and see all of the great products! If you would rather have a catalog that you can hold in your hands, contact me and I will send you a catalog FREE. When you place an order and qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, I will send you another product FREE!
- Secret Stamper Reward Program Revealed!! Here are the details:
- Place an on-line order.
- For every $50 of product purchased (before shipping and tax), you earn 1 SS Reward.
- Product totals exclude shipping & handling, sales tax and any amounts paid toward items in the host rewards program (including supplements to Hostess Dollars and 50% off items).
- You still earn host rewards for product orders over $150.
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and SS Rewards.
- Once you earn 10 SS Rewards, email me at [email protected] with your merchandise totals and the stamp set (must be less than $25. Host stamps are excluded) you would like to order.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and send your free stamp set of $25 or less (please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after the order is placed).
- SS Rewards do not expire as long as I can verify your orders through Stampin’ Up! This program begins with orders placed after January 1, 2014.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscription SALE! PP is a great way to craft and the 3 month pre-paid subscription is only $54.85! That’s $5 off the regular price!! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE!
- Click on theStampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,